Dream Wedding Fun
- 1 hour of rehearsal time
- 12 hours of venue time
- Service for 100-125 guests, ($57 per additional person; venue capacity is 285).
- Day-Of-Event & timeline coordinator, plus Aisle Planner Pro software services.
- Use of both bridal suites
- Day-Of-Event groom's activities coordinator, to include: Skeet shooting/gun range hosted by professional marksman. Catch-&-Release fishing in our tournament-stocked lake, (poles not provided).
- Full staff for set-up & clean-up & to handle all of the details throughout your special day.
- Decor services to include: Elegant glass chargers, linens, napkins, & runners of choice
- Wood tables with wood chairs ( 11 total )
- Round tables with white chairs
- Custom floral package
- Dinnerware: dinner plates, flatware, cake plates
- Appetizer or charcuterie board selections for cocktail hour
- Buffet set-up with premium catering option with Sabrosa Catering, Tam's Backstage or menu selections from our restaurant catering partners: Texas Roadhouse, Williamson Brothers BBQ, Giorgio's, Los Rios, Yahoola Creek Grill
- 8 hour photography package
- Videography package
- 6 hour DJ package, to include ceremony
- Wedding cake & cake-cutting service
- Your choice of one: Photobooth, Late-night pizza bar, Bruster's sundae bar, Second satellite bar
- 4 hour bartending services, (bride & groom to provide all alcoholic beverages, garnishes, & serving cups for bar).
- Non-alcoholic beverages provided throughout the day
- Off-duty officer, as required by the county
- Fireworks sendoff with 4 marquee letters *or* Helicopter service for grand entrance or sendoff
- Cornhole & firepit package
Design your custom wedding package
Personalize this wedding package exactly how you want it by adding or removing offered amenities, & create a one-of-a-kind wedding experience that you & your guests will never forget!
Your dream wedding awaits you at Lilly Creek Farm!
*Additional guests $57 per person*
A down payment of 25% of package total required to book. Paid in full 30 days prior to date of event.
All packages are subject to a 4% service/gratuity fee plus a $500 damage deposit is required .
We require a day of event insurance policy which normally $100-$200.